1. A smooth resilient floor free of splinters, nails, holes, etc. Optimal stage dimensions 30 feet wide by 20 feet deep by 16 feet high. 2. Quality Audio, 1 cordless handheld vocal mic with straight stand, 1 CD Player into sound board. Stage monitors,(side fills) placed so as not to obscure any audience sight line to the stage.
3. Sufficient lighting illuminating the entire performance space.
4. Dressing rooms that are warm, dry, well lit, have chairs, mirrors, and costume racks. Warm up space minimum of 20 x 16 feet wide and 16 feet high.
5. An audience ...it's always more fun that way.
1. A smooth resilient floor free of splinters, nails, holes, etc., which has been damp mopped prior to any rehearsals and again prior to performance. It must not be heavily waxed or varnished. Optimal stage dimensions 30 feet wide by 20 feet deep by 16 feet high.
2. Black backdrop or cyclorama black legs to create wing space.
3. Sufficient instruments to frontlight, sidelight, and backlight the entire performance space..
4. A two way communication system from the stage managers position to all other tech positions.
5. Stage crew, including lighting board operator and sound board operator.
6. Floor plan with section, and inventory list sent to us at least 12 days before performance.
1. Fire permit from local fire dept. or Building Supervisor. Artist can provide an outline of safety precautions.
2. Hospitality: Fruit (organic preferred), fruit juice, water, crackers and other light snacks.
All technical needs will be negotiated with the presenter and a tech ryeder will be ceated for your specific venue